Sunday, May 13, 2007

Busy times

Back in the blogging world. What happened?

Today:
Team event at Brighton, due to the upcoming stage race. Time flew by, and we were flying... felt like a race to me.

Last weekend:
Raced at Yankee. Elite XC for me, a first time. Didn't hurt as much as I expected, but it's probably due to the fact that I realized after 2 laps that I can't make up any more positions, so I went into safe-mode, and just rode fast enough to maintain position (11th at the end)... didn't feel too much like a race.

Friday night to Saturday:
Equipment test at Brighton, first night in a bivy sack. Can't wait for the trip where I'm actually using this bivy sack and the $10.95 titanium foldable spoon I just purchased.

Most ridiculous event:
We were camping last weekend, and the park ranger made us pour out the beer we had with us (sure, there was "no alcohol" in the park, but still...). This is just strange for someone from Germany....

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Echelon said...

nice spoon! glad you didn't lose it you weight weenie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home