Monday, October 24, 2005

All the winners

The red jackets weren't only for the category winner, but the top 5's of each category got one. That's why there are so many people in the picture!


There is only one girl among us, Danielle Musto from the west side of the state (and I'm standing right next to her - yeah!). Nobody told her we are wearing light blue jeans for the awards picture, but this doesn't mean we don't like her! Actually, she is supernice, and always has a smile out on the race course - and only so I can see her smile I try to pass her as many times as possible!

4 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

You need to talk Danielle into heading to Trans-Iowa. I am not sure of any other chick that could beat her. I raced with her a few times this year. She is hell'a fast.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger alexdolpp said...

we are working on it!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Joe Partridge said...

I am working on Danielle for Trand Iowa. There is just one problem--she can get lost going around the block! I think she is a bit nervous about being lost in the middle of Iowa...

I think she could finish. I'll keep after her.

Joe

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger alexdolpp said...

With road signs everywhere it would be hard to get lost. And the cue sheets were pretty good.

But I know, there are always exceptions - like the singlespeeder from Canada (Patrick?) who just flew by many intersections. I remember seeing him a half mile ahead, thinking about catching him soon. Well, I never caught up, since he missed the turn...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home